- Stamp Set – Art Gallery (154421)
- Card Stock – Blushing Bride (131198); Shimmery White (101910); Poppy Parade (119793); Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate (154557); Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (154558)
- Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050); Mossy Meadow (147111)
- Other - Fine Art 3/8” Ribbon (154561); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Layering Circles Dies (151770); Floral Gallery Dies (154316); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Blushing Bride: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” score at 4-1/4
- Shimmery White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” and 3” x ¾”
- Poppy Parade: 4” x 1”
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate: 4” x 1”
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper: 2” x 4”
- Fine Art 3/8” Ribbon: 5”
- Fold card base in half on score line and attach large Shimmery White layer to front of card with Stampin’
- Use Banner Triple Punch on one end of the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper and attach to card front as shown.
- Attach Poppy Parade piece to card front over the banner.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach the Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate to the Poppy Parade piece. Position the glue dots so they will be covered up with the stamped image.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach the Fine Art Ribbon to the card front as shown.
- Use Poppy Parade Ink and the more filled in flower petal image, stamping off once then stamping on the square Shimmer White cardstock. Next stamp the less filled in flower petal image with Poppy Parade ink directly on top of the first stamped image (without stamping off).
- Use Mossy Meadow ink to stamp the stem under the flower, then cut this image out using the largest circle in the Layering Circles Dies and attach to card with Stampin’
- Stamp the “Happy Birthday” sentiment in Poppy Parade on the remaining piece of Shimmer White and die cut it out with the larger scalloped piece from the Floral Gallery Dies and attach this to card as shown with Stampin’