- Stamp/Bundle: Art Gallery Bundle 
- Paper: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock , Old Olive Cardstock , Gold Foil Sheets , Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" CS , Fine Art Floral 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper 
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad , Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pad , Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Misc: Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon , Gold Glitter Enamel Dots , Stitched Shapes Dies , Layering Circles Dies , Painted Texture 3 D Embossing Folder 
- Flirty Flamingo CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”
- Basic White CS: (2) 3 x 5 ¼”, 3 ¼ x 3 ¼”; scrap for label
- Old Olive CS; 3 ¼ x 3 ¼”l
- Gold Foil: 3/8 x 3:
- DSP: 1 x 5 ¼”
- Score Flirty Flamingo CS at 4 ¼ and 7 ½” on 8 ½” side.
- Emboss one piece of Basic White card stock with Painted Texture embossing folder. Adhere to the card front.
- Randomly stamp folded 1” flap of the card with a flower center stamp in flirty flamingo ink. Fold over and adhere over the embossed piece.
- Die cut largest stitched circle from basic white and corresponding scalloped circle from Old Olive card stocks.
- Stamp large flower in flirty flamingo ink on stitched circle. Stamp second layer in Poppy parade ink. Stamp leaves in old olive. Adhere 2 circled together, add to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment in old olive ink. Die cut with label die. Adhere Gold foil strip behind the sentiment. Add to the card with dimensionals.
- Add large gold dot to the center of the flower and 2 small ones to the sentiment.
- Tie a bow and add to the flower with a glue dot.
- For inside: stamp a small flower on a second piece of basic white piece in flirty flamingo ink. Stamp flower center in Poppy Parade ink. Adhere to the inside of the card. Adhere DSP next to it.