- Stamp Sets – Floating & Fluttering (154424); Floating & Fluttering Bundle (156239)
- Card Stock – Purple Posy (150881), Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Highland Heather (147103)
- Misc. – Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper DSP (155222); Fluttering Dies (154318); Matte Black Dots (154281); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Seal Plus (149699); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Purple Posy 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" for card base
- Purple Posy 4-1/4" x 9-3/4" scored at 3-1/4" and 6-1/2" for the accordion fold portion of the card
- Basic White 3" x 4" for the inside greeting
- Basic White 3" x 4" for the front layer
- Basic White 3" x 4" to stamp butterfly group
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" for card front
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" for the background
- Stamp the butterfly group stamp in Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad on Basic White.
- Ink up the solid small butterfly fill in stamp in Highland Heather ink, stamp off on a scrap paper and then stamp inside the butterfly to "color" it.
- Ink up the detail small butterfly fill in stamp in Highland Heather and stamp inside the butterfly to add the darker detail.
- With the small butterfly die, cut out just the small butterfly. Save the other butterflies and branches for another project.
- Fold the accordion piece back to create a "Z" fold. Crease well with a bone folder.
- Adhere the 3" x 4" Basic White front layer piece on to the front of the accordion piece. Layer the Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper over the white.
- Adhere the remaining Designer Paper 4" x 5-1/4" to the Purple Posy card base.
- Adhere the accordion piece to the card base. Make sure that it opens in the direction that you want.
- Curl the butterflies wing tips so that they are going downwards. Adhere to the front of the card with a Dimensional.
- Adhere two small rhinestones to the center of the butterfly.