- Stamp Set: Happy Thoughts (154507)
- Paper: Basic Black (121045), Basic White (159276), True Love Designer Series Paper (154281),
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Extras: ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326), Matte Black Dots (154284), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579)
- Basic Black: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” (card base)
- True Love DSP: one floral image; 2 ½” x 5” – cut two with different patterns
- Basic White: 3” x ¾”
- Adhere the two panels of DSP to the card front with Stampin’
- Stamp the greeting on the small piece of Basic White and use Paper Snips to angle the end of this panel.
- Use Paper Snips to “fussy cut” a floral image from the DSP – there are several that would work.
- Tie a large bow with the Crinkled Seam Binding and pull both loops down.
- Attach bow to the back of the flower, securing with a glue dot.
- Attach the greeting panel to the back of the flower, and adhere to card front with dimensionals.
- To finish the card, add a Matte Black Dot to the word panel.