- Stamp set: Hot Dog (154497)
- Cardstock: Basic White (159276); Poppy Parade (119793); Night Of Navy (100867); Well Suited Designer Series Paper (154562)
- Stamp Pads: Night of Navy (147110); Black Memento (132708)
- Miscellaneous: Well Suited Twine Combo Pack (154566); Stitched Shapes (152323); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Matte Black Dots (154284); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends (154904); Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends (154958)
- Poppy Parade: 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base, 3”x 4”
- Night of Navy: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Designer Series Paper: 3 x 4”
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5”, 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”, ¾” x 3”
- Stamp the paw prints with Night of Navy ink around the edge of the Basic White card stock.
- Attach to Night of Navy card stock and then to the card base.
- Attach Poppy Parade and Designer Series Paper to the card.
- Stamp the dog with Black ink on Basic White card stock.
- Die cut with the 2nd largest stitched square die.
- Color with Stampin’ Blends and attach to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting with Night of Navy ink. Make a pennant shape on one end of the Basic White card stock using paper snips.
- Wrap Twine around the greeting and tie in a bow. Attach to the card with dimensionals.