- Stamps: Hydrangea Haven (154470)
- Card Stock: Basic White (159276); Seaside Spray (150883); Vellum CS (101856)
- Inks: Memento (132708)
- Misc: Hydrangea Hill DSP (154570); Pastel Pearls (154571); Seaside Spray ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149707); 2-1/4” Circle Punch (143720); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Seaside Spray: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼” (x2) one for the outside mat and one for the inside; 1” x 4”
- Vellum: 2-1/4” circle
- Hydrangea Hill DSP: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” and a fussy cut floral image
- Seaside Spray Scalloped Ribbon: 4”
- Stamp desired greeting using Memento ink onto the left side of the white cardstock strip.
- Add the scalloped ribbon to the bottom of the stamped strip using seal adhesive.
- Add the larger piece of patterned paper to one of the white layers and add that to the center of the card front.
- Add the vellum circle to the lower right part of the card front.
- Add the greeting strip over top of the vellum circle, leaving the top half of the circle showing.
- Fussy cut desired image from one of the patterned papers and add it to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add three of the blue pastel pearls.
- Add the second piece of white cardstock to the inside of the card.