- Stamp sets: Lots of Heart Bundle (156202)
- Cardstock: Pool Party (122924); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Crushed Curry (131199); Garden Green (102584)
- Ink: Garden Green (147089)
- Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (152320); Paper Trimmer (152392); Paper Snips (103579); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300)
- Pool Party card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Soft Seafoam: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside card); 3-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Pool Party: 1/2” x 2-1/4”; scrap for die-cutting bird
- Crushed Curry: 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” scrap for die-cutting
- Garden Green: 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” scrap for die-cutting
- Fold the Pool Party base card in half on the crease with the Bone Folder.
- Layer the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Soft Seafoam inside card.
- Run the 3-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Soft Seafoam through the Cut & Emboss machine using the Pinewood Planks folder.
- Using the appropriate Many Hearts dies, run the leaves heart, bird & flowers through the Cut & Emboss machine to cut out the images.
- Using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue, layer the Soft Seafoam piece onto the card base. Adhere the Garden Green Leaves Heart onto base card.
- Using small dots of Multipurpose Glue, adhere the flowers onto the leaves; add bird wing to bird and let set 30 seconds. Adhere bird to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the sentiment of choice, ink in Garden Green ink and stamp on the ½” strip of Pool Party cardstock; “flag notch” the right side using your Paper Snips.
- Adhere the strip to the base card using the Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to finish.