- Stamp Sets – Pretty Perennials (154435)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (144237), Highland Heather (146986)
- Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103), Balmy Blue (147105), Pear Pizzazz (147104), So Saffron (147109)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Seal (152813), Opal Rounds (154289)
- Very Vanilla: 5.5” x 8.5”, 5” x 3.75”
- Highland Heather: 5.25” x 4”
- Score and fold larger piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in half to create cardbase, set aside.
- On smaller piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp “happy” in Highland Heather towards bottom right; stamp “mail” in Balmy Blue underneath
- Ink largest flower in Highland Heather, stamp off on scrap paper then stamp onto cardstock (“second generation image”). Repeat, surrounding the words with 5-6 images.
- Stamp smaller flower in Balmy Blue onto cardstock, varying first and second generation images, filling in spaces.
- Add leaf image in Pear Pizzazz, continuing to fill in gaps as desired, varying first and second generation images.
- Adhere this stamped cardstock onto the Highland Heather cardstock, then onto cardfront.
- Add Opal Rounds randomly as desired.