- Stamp Sets – Simply Succulents Bundle (156264)
- Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam (146988); Basic Black (121045); Basic White (159276); Granny apple Green (146990); Shimmery White (101910)
- Stamp Pads – Memento (132708)
- Stampin’ Blends:Flirty Flamingo (154884); Daffodil Delight (154883); Melon Mambo (153112); Balmy Blue (154830); Cinnamon Cider (153105); Mossy Meadow (154890)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653); Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Soft Sea Foam: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Granny Apple Green: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/8″
- Adhere the Basic Black and Whisper White layers to the card.
- Use the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to add texture to the Oh So Ombre DSP, then adhere it to the card.
- Stamp the greeting onto a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock with Memento ink then cut out using the die.
- Stamp the flowers twice on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Color one of the flower bunches using Stampin’ Blends (you don’t have to color the large flower). Color just the large flower from the 2nd stamp images. Cut out the large flower using Paper Snips. Add the large flower to the flower bunch using dimensionals.
- Stamp the vase on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink. Color using Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends.
- Wrap a piece of white twine around the vase 3 times and tie ends into a bow. (Tip: you can tape the twine on the back of the vase so that it stays in place.)
- Add vase and flowers to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add the greeting to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.