- Stamp Sets – Sweet Strawberry bundle with Strawberry Builder punch (156214)
- Card Stock – Granny Apple Green (146990); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Granny Apple Green (147095); Real Red (147084); Daffodil Delight (147094)
- Misc. – Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Granny Apple Green: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded in half for card base
- Basic White: 5” x 3-3/4”; scraps for stamping and punching
- Stamp 3 strawberries with Real Red ink on Basic White cardstock scraps. Stamp detail image full-strength, but stamp off solid image before stamping to lighten the color.
- Stamp 3 leaf/stem images with Granny Apple Green ink for detail image and solid image.
- Stamp 6 (more or less) small flowers with Daffodil Delight ink for detail image and solid image.
- Punch all images with Strawberry Builder Punch.
- Attach leaves to strawberries with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp sentiment in lower right corner of Basic White cardstock and emboss with Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder. Adhere to card base.
- Attach strawberries and flowers to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add one Rhinestone to the center of each flower.