- Stamps – Sweet Ice Cream Bundle (156244 photopolymer) or Sweet Ice Cream stamp set (154456 photopolymer)
- Paper – Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567); Pool Party (122924); Bermuda Bay (131197); Basic White (159276)
- Ink – Blackberry Bliss (147092), Calypso Coral (147101), Pool Party (154894), Granny Apple Green (147095), Mango Melody (147093) and Crumb Cake (147116)
- Misc. – Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (152479); Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder (152702); Paper Snips (103579); Stitched Shapes Dies (152323); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (149653)
- Pool Party: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base, score at 4-1/4”; 5-1/4” x 4”; scrap for die-cut
- DSP: 5-1/4” x 1”
- Bermuda Bay: 4-1/8” x 3-1/8”
- Basic White: 4” x 3”; scrap for popsicles
- Ribbon: 7”
- Emboss the Pool Party layer with Dainty Diamonds texture.
- Adhere Ice Cream Corner DSP to bottom of the textured layer.
- Add Calypso Coral Ornate Garden Ribbon to top edge of DSP; secure ends on back. Mount to Pool Party card base.
- Stamp Sweet Ice Cream two-step popsicle images onto scrap Basic White cardstock. Stamp bottoms first, then tops in these color combos: Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss/Calypso Coral and Calypso Coral/Mango Melody. Hand-cut with Paper Snips.
- Stamp the popsicle sticks in Crumb Cake ink onto the Basic White piece. Stamp Pool Party drips near the first stick. Adhere onto Bermuda Bay layer, then pop up popsicles with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Blackberry Bliss greeting onto a Pool Party Stitched Shapes die-cut. Pop up with Dimensionals.