- Stamp Sets: Hydrangea Haven Bundle (156251); Dragonfly Garden (154411)
- Cardstock: Basic White (159276.); Highland Heather (146986);
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Highland Heather (147103); Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Other: Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154570); Blending Brushes (153611); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Sticky Notes
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (front of the card) and 3 ¼” x 4 ½” (inside card)
- Designer Paper: 4” x 5 ¼” (inside card)
- Highland Heather: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” (base card)
- Place sticky notes at 1” from the left side of Whisper White and at 1 ½’ from the right side to cover the length of the card front.
- Tap the blending brush lightly on the Moonlight stamp pad and swirl at the bottom of the space created between the sticky notes. Lightly layer the ink to the color you want. Repeat with the Heather stamp pad starting at the top. Remove the sticky notes.
- Stamp the flower, dragonfly & sentiment using Memento ink..
- For the inside layer, die cut hydrangea bloom out of the center of the DSP (see picture below). Adhere the DSP to the inside of the base card. Stamp sentiment on the smaller Whisper White piece and adhere to the DSP.
- Push some of the little petals from the inside of the die cut bloom so that it becomes a 3-D flower.
- Dot the Liquid Glue lightly on to the stamped DSP bloom and adhere the DSP bloom over the stamped flower on the card front.Adhere to the card front.