- Stamps: Art Gallery (154421)
- Card Stock: Thick Basic White (159229); Calypso Coral (122925); So Saffron (105118)
- Inks: Memento (132708)
- Misc: Butterfly Bijou 6” x 6” DSP (156824); Brilliant Wings Dies (155523); Fine Art 3/8” Ribbon (154561); Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (152155); Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and scrap for stamping the greating
- Calypso Coral: 2” x 5-1/2” and 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for die cutting butterflies
- So Saffron: 4-3/4” x 6”
- Butterfly Bijou DSP: yellow/coral watercolour background pattern 1-7/8” x 5-1/2”
- Fine Art Ribbon: 12”
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots: x3
- Add the dsp to the calypso coral card stock strip and add that down the center of the card front.
- Run the so saffron card stock through the die cutting machine and cut out the solid butterflies. Note: if you don’t want to cut them all, trim your cardstock down to fit behind just the ones you want to use for this project.
- Once you’ve decided on the three butterflies you will use, die cut the coordinating detailed butterflies from the calypso coral cardstock.
- Pair the butterflies up and attach them together using mini glue dots.
- Use your bone folder to curl up the wings.
- Add adhesive down the center of each of the butterflies and adhere them to the card front. I started with the center butterfly.
- Trim the very edge of the Fine Art Floral Ribbon all the way up the 12” length. This will allow you to separate the fibers. Separate 4 threads and tie a bow.
- Add the bow to the center of the middle butterfly using a mini glue dot. Trim ends if needed.
- Stamp desired greeting onto the white scrap, using memento ink. Trim as needed.
- Add greeting to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add three gold glitter enamel dots.