- Stamp Sets – Dragonfly Garden (154411)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Rich Razzleberry (115316)
- Stamp Pads – Rich Razzleberry (147091)
- Misc. – Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate (154557); Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154898); Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154891); Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154885); Layering Ovals Dies (151771); Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic White: 5” x 8.5”, 5” x 3.75”, scrap for sentiment
- Rich Razzleberry: 5.25” x 4”
- Golden Garden Acetate: 5” x 3.75”
- Score larger piece of Basic White at 4.25” and fold for cardbase
- Emboss smaller piece of Basic White with Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
- Stamp sentiment in Rich Razzleberry onto scrap Basic White and die cut with oval die
- Die cut next larger oval die from center of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Layer the sentiment onto the oval and set aside.
- Layer the embossed Basic White Cardstock onto the Rich Razzleberry cardstock (hiding the hole). Adhere to the front of the card
- Remove the thin plastic lining sheet from the back of the Golden Garden Acetate. Use Stampin’ Blends to color the backside of the acetate as desired
- Place glue dots strategically on back of acetate so they are not too visible (e.g. center of flowers). Adhere acetate onto cardfront, aligning with the Basic White cardstock.
- Add sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.