- Stamp Sets – Hey Birthday Chick (154464), Hey Birthday Chick Bundle (158631)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Basic Black (121045); Seaside Spray (150883); Sahara Sand (121043)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708); Seaside Spray (150085)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Playing With Patterns 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (152489); Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (153620); Bone Folder (102300); Birthday Chick Dies (158200); Stampin Blends: Daffodil Delight (154883), Pumpkin Pie (154897), Smoky Slate (154904), Seaside Spray (154901), Ivory (154922), Color Lifter (144608); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Blending Brushes (153611); Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579); Die Cutting and Embossing Machine (149653)
- Seaside Spray: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Basic Black: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Playing With Patterns Designer Series Paper (DSP): 1 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Basic White: 5 ¼” x 4”, 5” x 3 ¾”, scraps for fence & chicken dies
- Sahara Sand: scrap for feed bag die
- Misty Moonlight/Silver Twine from Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo: 8”
- Fold the Seaside Spray card base in half and use bone folder to flatten the fold.
- Swirl the Blending Brush on the Seaside Spray ink pad, blot on scrap paper and apply color to the center oval area of the 5” x 3 ¾” piece of Basic White cardstock using a soft swirling motion. Apply more or less ink and pressure to get a look you like. Adhere the designer series paper strip to the bottom of this piece. Adhere this to the Basic Black card stock and then adhere this piece to the card front.
- Die cut 2 pieces of the fence from scraps of Basic White card stock. Adhere to card front just above the designer series paper, trimming off excess fence.
- Stamp the chicken & balloon image and the party chick using black ink on scraps of Basic White card stock. Color with Stampin’ Blends markers and die cut the shapes with the Birthday Chick dies. Use the Color Lifter Blends marker to lighten the face, wings and tail. Adhere to card front using dimensionals.
- Die cut a “Happy Birthday” sentiment from scraps of Basic Black and Seaside Spray card stock. Adhere the Basic Black sentiment over the Seaside Spray sentiment so that only a slight amount of Seaside Spray is visible. Adhere this piece to the card front using small slivers of dimensionals.
- Die cut the feed bag from a scrap of Sahara Sand card stock, accent the details with an Ivory Blends marker and adhere to card front with a dimensional.
- Make a bow from the Misty Moonlight/Silver bakers twine and adhere to balloon tie with a glue dot.
- Stamp remaining piece of Basic White as desired and adhere to inside of card.