- Stamp Sets – Hydrangea Haven Bundle (156251);
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229.); Highland Heather (146986);
- Stamp Pads – Gorgeous Grape (147099); Highland Heather (147103); Old Olive (147090)
- Misc. – Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154570); Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon (154572); Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Thick Whisper White: 7” x 5 1/2” 3” x 4 ¼” for flower
- Designer Paper: 5 1/2” x 1 1/2”
- Highland Heather: 5 ½” x ¼” and ¾” x 7” for loose flowers
- Gorgeous Grape: ¾” x 7” for loose Flowers
- Score Card at 5 ½”. The front flap will not be as wide
- Tape or glue in the Designer Paper on the inside left of the card and then the Highland Heather Strip.
- Stamp Sentiment in Gorgeous Grape at the bottom right of the front of the card.
- Stamp Flower using Memento Black and cut out using the die that goes with the set.
- Stamp the inside of the flower with Highland Heather (it’s the flat big stamp that covers the area of the flower) Stamp the Leaves with Old Olive leaf stamp to color in,
- Cut out 2-3 rows of the small flowers and add to the front of the flower using Glue Dots
- Attach Flower to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie Bow using the Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and attach to the top of the stem using a glue dot.