- Stamp Sets: Sweet Ice Cream (154456)
- Card Stock: Basic White (159276); Daffodil Delight (119683); Pacific Point (111350); Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567)
- Ink: Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad (147098); Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad (147087); Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin’ Pad (153114)
- Other: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Stitched with Whimsy Dies (155314); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Paper Snips (103579); Glue Dots (103683); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Daffodil Delight: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 2-1/8” on each side
- Pacific Point: 1-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces cut 1-3/4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 1-1/2” x 3-1/2”; 4” x 5-1/4 for inside of card; scraps for stamping
- Fold the Daffodil Delight cardstock on the score lines to create you base card. Adhere the 4” x
5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to each of the card front panels.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stitched with Whimsy Die that fits on the 1-1/2” piece of White cardstock, run through the Die Cut machine.
- Using the Crushed Curry ink, stamp the sentiment in on the right side of the Basic White die-cut piece and adhere to the Pacific Point mat. Adhere to the card front, using adhesive on just the left side panel.
- On the scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the Popsicle in Pacific Point in and fussy cut out with your Paper Snips. Stamp Popsicle stick in Cinnamon Cider ink and cut out. Adhere the stick to the Popsicle using a glue dot.
- Adhere the Popsicle to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tie a bow using the White Twine from the Snail Mail pack and adhere to Popsicle using a Glue Dot.