- Stamp Sets – Artistically Inked (154542); Bundle with Artistic Dies (155456)
- Card Stock – Pale Papaya (155668); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Pale Papaya (155670); Memento Black (132708)
- Misc. – Expressions In Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155464); Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks (155553); Artistic Dies (155371); Blending Brushes (153611); 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571); Macrame 3D Embossing Folder (155435); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Card Stock 1: Pale Papaya- 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 3 ¾” x 5”
- Card Stock 2: Basic White- 4” x 2 ¾”
- Expressions in Ink Specialty DSP: 5 ½” x 2 ¼”
- Fold your card base in half on the long side at 4 ¼” and set aside.
- Emboss the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Pale Papaya cardstock with the Macrame Embossing Folder then cut it in 1 ¼” x 5” strips. Glue those strips to your card front in a messy fashion. They may overlap each other in some places.
- Take your Basic White piece of cardstock and place it on a piece of scrap paper. Lay the decorative mask on top and use your blending brush and Pale Papaya ink to make the pattern shown. Then, stamp the sentiment using Memento Black ink. Attach that piece to the card front at an angle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die-cut the leaf stem shown using the Artistic Dies and the Expressions in Ink DSP.
- Attach the die-cut to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I used a few mini glue dots on the parts that fall on the Pale Papaya cardstock to hold it down.
- Lastly, add a few In Color Jewels to the card front.