- Stamp Sets – Color & Contour (154994)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276), Evening Evergreen (155574)
- Stamp Pads – Evening Evergreen (155576), Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Scalloped Contours Dies (155560), Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon (155672), Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (155519), Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (155521), 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571), Wink of Stella (141897), Stampin’ Seal+ (149699), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Basic White: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, Scrap of Basic White floral image.
- Evening Evergreen: 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”
- Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon: 10”
- Score and fold the Basic White Card Stock at 4 1/4”. Place the largest die from the Scalloped Contours Dies off the fold to the first scallop of the die. (You are creating a scalloped edge card). NOTE: It may be necessary to run the die through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss more than once since the card stock is double.
- Run the Evening Evergreen card base through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss with the embossing folder.
- Stamp the floral image on the Basic White card scrap with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss with the floral die. Color the flowers and leaves with the Stampin’ Blends. Add Wink of Stella to the floral image and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Stamp the spatter image on the scalloped card with Evening Evergreen ink. Stamp the sentiment in the lower right in Evening Evergreen ink. Adhere the die cut floral image to the card.
- Add a small bow to the card with Mini Glue Dots. Add a few of the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to the card.
- Add the Basic White card panel to the Evening Evergreen card base with Snail + Adhesive.