- Stamp Sets – Hand-Penned Petals Bunde (155492)
- Card Stock – Pale Papaya (155568); Basic White (159276); Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper (155499)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Pale Papaya (155670); Polished Pink (155712); Soft Succulent (155778)
- Misc. – Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571); Hippo & Friends Dies (153585); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (150673)
- Pale Papaya: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2” on the long edge
- Basic White: Largest Labels – Hippo & Friends; scrap for stamping flowers
- Mint Macaron Striped DSP: 1-1/2” x 5-1/4”
- Floral DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Pale Papaya Polka Dot DSP: ¼” x 2”
- Adhere the floral DSP to the card front.
- Use the scalloped edge/stitched die from the Penned Flowers die set and cut along the right edge as shown above. Adhere to the left side of the DSP from Step #1.
- Adhere the Basic White label in the center of card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the floral image in Momento Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap of Basic White. Stamp the flowers and leaves using the Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent and Polished Pink ink as shown. Cut out using the coordinating die.
- Adhere the floral cut out onto the label using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in black on the strip of DSP. Trim ends as shown and adhere using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add jewels as desired.