- Stamp Set – Hydrangea Haven (154470); Discounted With Bundle (154326); Strong & Beautiful (148732); Timeless Tulips (151534)
- Card Stock – Seaside Spray(150883); Highland Heather (146986); Gorgeous Grape (146987); Basic White (159276); Old Olive (100702); Misty Moonlight (153081)
- Stamp Pads – Gorgeous Grape (147099); Highland Heather (147103); Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Misc. – Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (154570); Gorgeous Grape 3/8” Sheer Ribbon (154572); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Label Me Lovely Punch (151296); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Detailed Trio Punch (146320); Take Your Pick (144107); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Seaside Spray CS – 5 ½” x 11″, score at 2 ¾”, 5 ½”, and 8 ¼”, scrap for small flower
- Designer Series Paper – Hydrangea 2 ½” x 4 ½”, Striped 1” x 4 1/2
- Basic White – (3) 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”, scraps for sentiments
- Old Olive – scraps for Hydrangea Base & Leaf/Petal/Stem & Old Olive punch layer
- Highland Heather - scrap for Hydrangea Bulb, (3) small flowers
- Gorgeous Grape - scrap for (5) small flowers
- Misty Moonlight – scrap for (2) small flower
- Take your Seaside Spray CS cut at 5 ½” x 11″, score at 2 ¾”, 5 ½”, and 8 ¼”.
- Using the Label Me Lovely Punch, take each section of the card fold and punch out the bottom of each panel (I lined my punch up to the middle line of my punch).
- Corner round the top corners of each panel & each of the strip layers.
- Stamp Happy Mother’s Day on Basic White CS with Gorgeous Grape.
- Die cut Hydrangea Bulb, Hydrangea Base & Leaf/Petal/Stem, (1) of each colors of the strip of small flowers & Happy Mother’s Day sentiment.
- Adhere the Old Olive top leaf to the base Old Olive flower. Adhere the Hydrangea bulb to the base flower using adhesive. Take Your Pic Tool lift up petals. Using 3 of the Gorgeous Grape small flowers, randomly attach to Hydrangea bulb. Add Pearl Basic Jewels to 3 of the flowers. Tie a bow and adhere to the top base of the stem.
- Adhere to the 1st white strip with adhesive.
- Adhere Happy Mother’s Day sentiment below Hydrangea with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to 1st
- On the 2nd panel, Stamp flowers with Gorgeous Grape to the bottom of the 2nd Basic White Strip, for the top-stamp the Sentiment with Misty Moonlight. Adhere to 2nd
- On the 3rd panel, adhere the Hydrangea Designer Series Paper.
- On the 4th panel, take the last Basic White Strip, adhere the Striped 1” x 4 ½ to the bottom.
- Using Gorgeous Grape stamp To an INCREDIBLE Woman on Basic White CS. Punch with the Timeless Label Punch. Using Old Olive punch out with the Label Me Lovely punch. Layer together and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the 4th
- Final touches, adhere the small flowers in the upper right corner and lower left corner of the 4th panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.