- Stamp Sets – Measure Of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) 
- Card Stock – Basic White 
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad , Real Red  , Just Jade  , Bumblebee  , Bermuda Bay  , Merry Merlot 
- Misc. – 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Trim , Real Red Stampin' Blends Combo Pack  , Layering Circles Dies  , Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine  , Stampin' Dimensionals  , Shimmery Crystal Effects  , Multipurpose Liquid Glue  , Clear Block D  , Mini Glue Dots 
- Basic White: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” , 5” x 3 ¾”, plus scrap piece
- Fold Basic White card stock in half to create card base.
- Stamp sentiment repeatably with Black Memento onto 5” x 3 ¾” (I stamped it 7 times).
- Use Black Memento ink pad to stamp the scale onto scrap piece of Basic White card stock. Color the scale with Real Red Blends Markers & cut out with scissors.
- Stamp the scale a second time onto scrap Basic White card stock. Use Real Red ink pad to stamp the hand. Cut the scale face using smallest circle in the Layering Circle dies. Place a rhinestone on center. Adhere to card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (or Stampin' Seal).
- Stamp the outline bowl image with Bumblebee ink pad onto scrap Basic White card stock. Stamp the inside bowl image with Bumblebee ink, stamping off first to get a softer look.
- Ink the row of hearts image with Bermuda Bay and stamp onto the bowl.
- Line up the cherries stamp on top of bowl and stamp with Merry Merlot ink pad. Add the leaves and stem image, stamping with Just Jade ink. Cut out the bow of cherries and glue onto the scale.
- Wrap Bumblebee gingham ribbon across the front of the stamped piece, securing in back. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a ribbon bow, securing in place with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add Shimmery Crystal Effects to the cherries for shine and texture.
- Set aside to dry.