- Stamp Set: Pansy Patch (154999) – Pansy Patch Bundle (155674) – save 10%;
- Paper: Basic White (159276), Fresh Freesia (155613); Polished Pink (155710), Evening Evergreen (155574), Soft Succulent (155776); Pale Papaya (155668)
- Ink: Evening Evergreen (155576), Bumblebee (153077)
- DSP: Pansy Petals (155807)
- Extras: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653), Stitched with Whimsy Dies (155314), Pansy Dies (155680), 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571), Paper Snips (103579), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; 7/8” x 2 ½” (word banner)
- Fresh Freesia: 4” x 5 ¼”
- DSP: Cut two 3” squares
- Small pieces for cropping die shapes – Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Polished Pink and Fresh Freshia
- Use Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to crop parts/pieces of pansy. Use the second largest Stitched With Whimsy Die to create the pattern on the Fresh Freesia panel.
- Adhere Fresh Freesia panel to card front with Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the two squares of DSP to card front.
- Stamp words onto small word banner panel with Evening Evergreen ink and use Paper Snips to “flag the end”.
- Use Liquid Glue to assemble the pansy and bud – refer to photo for colors used.
- Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach large pansy, then slide leaves under adhering with Liquid Glue.
- Attach the small pansy stem only at this point to right side of card front with Liquid Glue.
- Using Liquid Glue, attach the word panel, tucking the left hand side under the large pansy. The banner end will overlap the stem on the right hand side.
- Use a Mini Dimensional under the small pansy bud.
- To finish the card, embellish with the In Color Jewels as desired.