- Stamp Sets – Artistically Inked (155456)
- Card Stock – Pale Papaya (155668), Just Jade (153079), Polished Pink (155710), Shimmery White (101910)
- Stamp Pads – Pale Papaya (155670), Just Jade (153115), Polished Pink (155712)
- Misc. – Pale Papaya 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon (155672), Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154894), Elegant Faceted Gems (152464), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Tasteful Labels Dies (152886), Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (154317), Paper Snips (103579), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pale Papaya: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Just Jade: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Polished Pink: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Shimmery White: 3 ¼” x 4 ¾” AND 2” die-cut
- Add the Just Jade cardstock into the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere it to the card base.
- Stamp the large flowers in Pale Papaya ink randomly on the Shimmery White cardstock.
- Stamp the center of the flowers using the Polished Pink ink pad.
- Stamp the leaves using the Soft Succulent ink pad.
- Stamp the dots using the Polished Pink ink pad.
- Use the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend Marker to colour the "white space" around the flowers and leaves.
- Adhere the stamped layer to the Polished Pink cardstock.
- Lay the ribbon on top of the layer and adhere ends to the back. Take a shorter piece of ribbon and tie it in a knot, then cut off ends using Paper Snips.
- Adhere the 2 layers to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Polished Pink ink, then cut out using the die. Add it to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add Gems to the card.