- Stamp Sets – Color & Contour (154994)
- Card Stock – Pale Papaya (155668); Basic White (159276); Pool Party (122924)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Black (132708); Pool Party (147107); Mint Macaron (147106)
- Misc. – Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155499); Layering Circles Dies (151770); Pale Papaya Stampin Blends (155519); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Pale Papaya 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon (155672)
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/5”, 3”x11”
- Pool Party: 4” x 5-1/4”, 1” x 11” scored at 2-3/4”, 5-1/2”, 8-1/4”
- Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Pale Papaya: 3” x 11”
- Fold the Basic White card base in half at 5-1/2”.
- Attach the DSP to the Pool Party card stock and then to the front of the card.
- Die cut the Pale Papaya card stock using the 6th largest scallop circle die and the Basic White card stock using the 5th largest circle die.
- Stamp the flower image with Black ink on the Basic White circle.
- Stamp the flower with Pool Party Ink and the coordinating stamp. Attach to the Papaya scallop circle and set aside. (This will go on the front of the card).
- Die cut 4 Pale Papaya card stock scallop circle shapes using the 5th largest scallop circle die and 4 Basic White circles using the 4th largest circle die.
- Stamp the flower outline on the 4 circles with Black ink. Fill in two of the circles with Pool Party Ink and two of the circles using Mint Macaron ink. Color the centre of the flowers with A Stampin’ Blend. Attach to the scallop circles and set aside.
- Attach Pool Party card stock to the inside of the card by adding adhesive to the first and last card stock sections. The Pool party card stock will make a valley, mountain, valley fold.
- Attach the flower images to the pool party card stock inside the card.
- Stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card using black ink.
- Tie 20” of ribbon around the card.
- Attach the flower image over the ribbon using two Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add two rhinestones to the front of the card.