- Stamp/Bundle: Color & Contour Bundle (English) 
- Ink: Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends Combo Pack , Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin' Pad , Polished Pink Classic Stampin' Pad  , Magenta Madness Classic Stampin' Pad  , Soft Succulent Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Paper: Polished Pink 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Soft Succulent 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Misc: Genial Gems , Hippo & Friends Dies , Sprig Punch 
- Polished Pink CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”;
- Basic White: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap for die cutting.
- Soft Succulent CS: scrap
- Stamp 3 flowers outlines in Magenta Madness ink on basic white piece – 2 toward the top and one towards the bottom. Position them the way that they will be partially visible after label gets added. Stamp same outline on a scrap piece of basic white. Stamp “insides” to all 4 flowers in Polished Pink ink.
- Randomly stamp a leaf outline in Evening Evergreen around. Stamp several “spatters” in Soft Succulent ink. Adhere stamped basic white piece to the card front.
- Die cut a label from basic white using Hippo & Friends Die. Stamp a sentiment in the center of the label in Evening Evergreen ink and spatters in Soft Succulent (stamp of first for a lighter look). Add label with dimensionals to the card.
- Die cut a flower stamped in step 1 on a scrap piece. Add with dimensionals to the top left side of the label.
- Punch 2 sprigs and add them behind the label with glue dots.
- Add gems to the center of the flowers.