- Stamps: Dragonfly Garden Bundle (156224)
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake (120953), Bumble Bee (153077), Basic White (159276), Dandy Garden designer series paper (154297)
- Ink: Basic Gray (149165)
- Other: Watercolor Pencils assortment 1 (141709), Watercolor Pencils assortment 2 (149014), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Crumb Cake: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Bumble Bee: 5 1/2” x 1”
- Basic White: 2 1/4” x 1”
- Using Basic Gray ink, stamp the flower image onto the Crumb Cake card base three times re-inking each time.
- Use the white, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apply Green watercolor pencils to color the flowers, stems and leaves as shown.
- Attach the strip of Bumble Bee cardstock across the bottom of the card.
- Using Basic Gray ink, stamp the greeting onto the piece of Basic White cardstock and then attach this layer to the card.
- Use the dragonfly punch to punch out the yellow dragonfly from the designer paper and attach it to the card.