- Stamp Sets – Elegantly Said (155095)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650); Pale Papaya (155668); Basic Grey (121044)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Grey (149165); Pale Papaya (155670)
- Misc. – Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper (155761); Elegant Tag Punch (155762); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Pale Papaya 3/8” (1cm) Open Weave Ribbon (155672)
- Pale Papaya: 4 ¼ x 11 folded in half for card base and scored on one end at 1 ¼ plus scrpa for punching.
- Basic Grey: 4 x 4 and 4 x 5 ¼
- Very Vanilla: 3 ¾ x 5 and scrap for punching
- Simply Elegant (paisley print): 1 x 4 and ¾ x 2 for punching tab
- On the 4 x 4 Basic Grey piece, stamp the large paisley image in the same color on the lower right, and upper left corner.
- Fold flap forward on your card base. Adhere the 4 x 4 Basic Grey cardstock to the front of the card base (the flap will partially cover it)
- Glue flap down and add your strip of designer series paper to the top.
- Stamp the Happy Anniversary sentiment in Basic Grey on the Very Vanilla scrap and punch out. Stamp the small paisley image in pale papaya beside it. Punch a second tag from the Pale Papaya scrap and mat together.
- Tie a ribbon around the flap portion of the card base, closing the card base, and secure with a bow around the handle of the tag. Add stampin’ dimensionals behind the tag.
- Punch a tab from the smallest scrap of the designer series paper, and glue, centering behind the Very Vanilla piece. Stamp large paisley image as desired in Pale Papaya ink.
- Mat this with the last Basic Grey piece and insert into your pocket card base.