- Stamp Sets – Pansy Patch Bundle (155674)
- Card Stock – Soft Succulent (155776), Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Polished Pink (155712), Pale Papaya (155670), Calypso Coral (147101), Soft Succulent (155778)
- Other – Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (155807), Bumblebee Trinkets (155568), Blending Brushes (153611)
- Soft Succulent: 5 1⁄2” x 8 1⁄2”, scored at 4 1⁄4”
- DSP: 5-1/4” x 4” and 1/2" x 3"
- Basic White: 2-1/2" x 4"
- Adhere DSP to card base
- Lightly ink blending brush with Pale Papaya ink and sponge onto Basic White card stock. Stamp sentiment with Soft Succulent ink on Basic White. Attach to card base
- Stamp flowers with ink. I stamped the base of the flower by stamping it on scrap paper and then on basic white. The top layer was stamped full strength. I used Calypso Coral for the inside of the large pansy and Pale Papaya for the smaller flowers. the dot in the middle is Evening Evergreen ink.
- Stamp the leaves using Soft Succulent. some a stamped full strength and some I stamped first on scratch paper.
- I attached the flowers with dimensionals and then added the DSP banner and the bumblebee.