- Stamp Sets – Sweet as a Peach Suite (155831)
- Card Stock – Pale Papaya (155668), Basic White (159276), You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper (155686)
- Stamp Pads – Calypso Coral (147101), Pale Papaya (155670), Mossy Meadow (147111)
- Misc. – Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder (152725), Tasteful Labels Dies (152886), Pale Papaya 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon (155672), Bumblebee Trinkets (155568), Sponge Daubers (133733), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pale Papaya: 4-1/4” x 11” score at 5-1/2”; cut across front panel at 2-1/8” to the score line and again from the top edge down 2-1/8” cut and remove.
- Pale Papaya: ½” x 2” scrap for die cutting banner
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (inside panel)
- Basic White: 2” x 2-1/2” for die cutting label
- Basic White: 2” x 2” for die cutting peach
- Basic White: 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” for die cutting leaves
- Designer Series Paper: 3 ea. 1-3/4” x 1-5/8”
- Ribbon: 7 inches
- Fold card base on score line and burnish with bone folder. Emboss front panel using the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder leaving ½” from the fold plain.
- Ink up the peach image with Pale Papaya ink. Use a sponge dauber and Calypso Coral ink to add around the edges before stamping on white scrap.
- Stamp leaves on a scrap of Basic White in Mossy Meadow and cut out with die.
- Stamp small Papaya strip with sentiment and die cut.
- Stamp sentiment on the Basic White label in Calypso Coral ink towards the bottom right.
- Tie ribbon in a knot around the blank section of embossed front panel and trim ends.
- Adhere label, peach and leaves using Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown. Add the small strip sentiment with Stampin’ Seal.
- Add the Bumblebee Trinket as shown using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere the three squares of DSP to the top of the white panel leaving 1/8” border around each.
- Stamp sentiment to the inside panel in Calypso Coral ink.