- Stamp Sets – Encircled In Friendship (155408); Encircled In Friendship Bundle (155541)
- Card Stock – Just Jade (153079); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Just Jade (153115)
- Misc. – Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper (155605); Encircled In Beauty Dies (155546); Elegant Faceted Gems (152464); Soft Succulent 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon (155780); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Just Jade: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”;
- Basic White: 5 ¼” x 8” scored at 2”, 4”; 4 ¼” x 4 ¼”; 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- DSP: 1” x 4 ¼”
- Lay the card base in the die cutting machine and lay the decorative circle die that cuts a window on the card base. The die should be about ½” down from the center score line and a ½” in from each side. Die cut the decorative circle window in the card. Keep the remaining Just Jade circle from the center for the inside of the card. Fold the card closed with the circle opening on the front.
- Adhere the DSP to the front of the card base below the decorative circle window.
- Crease and fold the accordion fold insert piece and adhere it inside the card so that the accordion side opens up to the right.
- Use the same decorative circle window die used on the front of the card to die cut a circle window in the 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” piece of Basic White. Use just the remaining center circle for this project – save the 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” window for another project.
- Stamp the greeting for the card front in Just Jade ink on the Basic White circle.
- Stamp the inside message on the 2 ¼” square piece of Basic White in Just Jade ink.
- Die cut the inside message with the 2nd up from smallest decorative circle die.
- Close the card. The folded edge of the pull-out panel will show in the window of the card on the right side of the circle opening. Add some adhesive to the portion of the pull-out panel that shows in the circle opening. Line up the Basic White circle with the greeting in the opening and press so that it adheres to the adhesive on the inside folded piece.
- Open the card. Open the Basic White insert piece to the right but keep it folded. Place adhesive on the back of the remaining smooth sided Just Jade circle (the one left from cutting a window in the front of the card). Lay the face of the Just Jade circle down on to the white circle, adhesive side up. Carefully close the insert piece and press so that the Just Jade circle is lined up under the Basic White Circle.
- Open the folded insert piece up exposing the inside of the card and the Just Jade circle. Adhere the inside greeting decorative circle on top of the Just Jade circle.
- Add three of the white Elegant Faceted Gems around the greeting on the front of the card.
- Wrap the Soft Succulent ribbon around the bottom of the card front, centering it on the DSP and tie with a knot.