- Stamp Sets – Flowers of Friendship (155358)
- Card Stock – Pool Party (122924), Pear Pizzazz (131201)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Misc. Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers (154894); Flowers & Leaves Punch (155373); Penned Flowers Dies (155557); Subtles 6x6 Designer Series Paper (155229); Pool Party 3/8 Sheer Ribbon (152462); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Basic White Medium Envelopes (159236); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue dots (103683)
- Pool Party: 4 ¼” x 11”, 3” x ¾”, scraps
- Pear Pizzazz: scrap
- DSP: 2” x 3”, 2 ½” x 6”
- Stamp two large flowers and one small flower on scrap of Pool Party in black ink, color with the dark Pool Party blend and crop with punch.
- Crop the skinny strip of Pool Party with the scalloped edge die an adhere to the back of the DSP, add to card where shown.
- Build the flower by offset stacking the three flowers and pull up on the petals, add a rhinestone to the center. Add the two leaves to the back of te flower. Add to DSP with a dimensional.
- Stamp one of each size leaf in black ink and crop with the punch, add the two leaves to the back of the flower. Add to DSP with a dimensional.
- Stamp sentiment in black on the DSP.
- Wrap ribbon around the card and tie in a bow.
- Adhere DSP to envelope flap and trim the excess.