- Card Stock (CS) – Highland Heather (146986), Mint Macaron (138337)
- Misc. – Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack (155505), Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (155501), Bakers Twine Essentials Pack (155475), Bumblebee Trinkets (155568), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Scalloped Contours Dies (155560), Paper Trimmer (152392), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Highland Heather: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”, to create scalloped card layer
- Mint Macaron: 3 1/8” x 4 1/8” to back Memories & More card
- Card Base: 8 ½” x 5 ½” (you will use one large Pool Party dotted card from the Cards & Envelopes to create this card base)
- Using Paper Trimmer, cut folded large Memories & More Card (from Card and Envelopes) to finished dimension of 5 ½” x 4 ¼”.
- Using Cut & Emboss Machine, cut Highland Heather CS with largest die in Scalloped Contours to create the scalloped card layer.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere layer from step #2 to card base.
- Adhere Mint Macaron layer to back of Memories & More card using liquid glue.
- Adhere one bumblebee trinket to lower right corner of Memories & More card (on the yellow part) using a small dot of liquid glue.
- Tie a bow using white twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack and adhere to front of card using a small dot of liquid glue.