- Stamp Sets – Flowers of Friendship (155358)
- Card Stock – Pool Party (122924), Garden Green (102584), Highland Heather (146986), Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103), Pool Party (147107), Garden Green (147089)
- Misc. Flowers & Leaves Punch (155373); Tasteful Labels Dies (152886); Hand-Penned 12”x12” Designer Series Paper (155499); Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (155501); Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers (154883); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653)
- Pool Party: scraps
- Garden Green: scraps
- Designer Series Paper: 3” x 6”
- Basic White: approx. 4” x 2”
- Highland Heather: approx. 3” x 3”
- Stamp two small flowers and one large flower on scrap of Pool Party using Pool Party ink. Punch out with the matching punch.
- Stamp 4, or more, small leaves and 1, or more, large leaf on the Garden Green scrap. Punch out with the matching punch.
- Stamp the sentiment using Highland Heather ink onto the Basic White piece. Cut out using the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine and the Tasteful Labels dies.
- Cut out a Highland Heather background layer using the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine and the Tasteful Labels dies.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper onto the card as shown. Adhere the Highland Heather label to the bottom, center as shown.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Basic White sentiment label.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the flowers and leaves as shown.
- Use the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends markers to color 3 small and 2 medium pearls. Adhere to the center of the flowers (3 small on the large flower, one medium on each small flower)