- Stamps – Sweet As A Peach Bundle (155823); Sweet As A Peach stamp set (155050)
- Paper – You’re A Peach DSP (155686); Calypso Coral (122925); Basic White (159276)
- Ink – Pear Pizzazz (147104); Calypso Coral (147101); Pale Papaya (155670)
- – Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon (155672); Hippo & Friends Dies (153585)
- Calypso Coral – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- You’re A Peach DSP – 5-1/2” x 1”; 1” x 4-1/4”
- Basic White – 5-1/2” x 2”; 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” for die-cut label
- Ribbon – 15”
- Stamp a Sweet As A Peach sentiment in Pear Pizzazz ink on top right of Basic White layer.
- Adhere long DSP to bottom of Basic White layer and adhere to Calypso Coral card front.
- Adhere short DSP along the left side of the card front, centered between the greeting and card edge.
- Tie ribbon around the card front, positioned just above the DSP layer.
- Stamp the Sweet As A Peach leaves image onto a Hippo & Friends label die-cut.
- Stamp the trio of flowers image in Calypso Coral over the leaves.
- Stamp the trio of mini flowers in Pale Papaya ink around edges of the label.
- Pop up the label with Dimensionals.
- Add Pearl Jewels to the flower centers.