- Stamp Sets – Sweet As A Peach (155050); (Bundle 155823)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Pear Pizzaz (131201)
- Stamp Pads – Pear Pizzaz (147104); Calypso Coral (122934); Pale Papaya (155670)
- Misc. – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300); You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155686); Peach Dies (155829); Elegant Faceted Gems (152464); Scalloped Contours Dies (155560); Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718); Pale Papaya 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon (155672); Clear Wink of Stella (141897); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Calypso Coral (154881) and Pale Papaya (155519) Stampin’ Blends; Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips Scissors (103579)
- You’re A Peach DSP: 2 ½” x 4”
- Pear Pizzaz: 5 ½” x 11”, 4” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”, 4 ¾” x 3 ½”, scraps for sentiment & peaches
- Pale Papaya Ribbon: 4”
- Fold the Pear Pizzaz card base in half and use bone folder to flatten the fold. Emboss the Pear Pizzaz layer using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere this piece to the card front with multipurpose liquid glue.
- Adhere the DSP to the center of the card front using multipurpose liquid glue.
- Die cut a stitched scalloped rectangle from the smaller piece of Basic White using the appropriate size Scalloped Contours die. Stamp the peach tree leaves with Pear Pizzaz ink on the stitched scallop rectangle. Stamp “To a sweet friend” near the bottom right of this piece using Pear Pizzaz ink. Die cut a small, dotted scalloped rectangle (from the Scalloped Contours dies) from a scrap piece of Basic White. Stamp “Happy Birthday” on this piece with Calypso Coral ink.
- Stamp the 3 peaches on a scrap of Basic White card stock with Pale Papaya ink. Add accents with the Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends. Die cut the peaches with the coordinating die from the Peaches dies.
- Adhere peaches to stamped leaves piece with dimensionals. Apply wink of stella to the peaches. Tie a simple knot in the ribbon and adhere to the top of the branch with a glue dot. Adhere to card front with multipurpose liquid glue. Adhere sentiment piece with dimensionals. Add 3 gems.
- Stamp the remaining Basic White card stock piece as desired for the inside of the card.