- Stamp Sets – Whimsical Trees Bundle (156810)
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229); Basic White (159276); Mint Macaron (138337)
- Stamp Pads – Mint Macaron (147106)
- Misc. – Whimsey and Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (156329); Soft Succulent 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon (155780); Christmas Tree Dies (156339); Snowy White Velvet Sheets (156405); Merry Melody 2D Embossing Folder (156392); Rhinestones Basic Jewels (144220); Dimensionals (104430 $4.00); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tear & Tape (154031); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Thick Basic White: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Basic White: 4 ¼” x 5 1/2”
- Mint Macaron: 2 7/8” x 4 1/8” 2” x 4”
- DSP: 3 ¾” x 4”
- White Velvet 2” x 4“
- Emboss your 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of white with the Merry Melody Embossing Folder. Using Multipurpose Glue adhere to the card base.
- Attach the designer paper to the Mint Macaron Mat
- Using a strip of ribbon about 3” long adhere to the back of the Mint mat using glue dots. Then make small bow and attach to the front of the card on top of the ribbon with a glue dot.
- Attach the Mint Mat to the front of the card using Dimensionals
- Cut one of the Trees out of the Snowy White Velvet but before taking the die off add a piece of tear tape to the back to help keep the pieces in place.
- Cut another tree using the Mint Macaron and attach to the white Velvet Tree using Multipurpose Glue. Hold down for a minute to make sure it’s adhered.
- Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the right side of the tree only, Use Glue on the part that will lay on the Designer Paper so it’s even.
- Decorate with a few Rhinestones Basic Jewels.