- Stamp Sets – Artistically Inked (154542); Peaceful Moments (151595)
- Cardstock –Basic White (159276); Misty Moonlight (153081)
- Stamp Pads – Misty Moonlight (153118); Highland Heather (147103); Gorgeous Grape (147099); Night of Navy (147110)
- Misc. –Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (156505); Paper Trimmer (152392); Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154887); White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (151326); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Misty Moonlight (base): 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Basic White (to stamp on): 5 ¼” x 4”
- Ribbon: 6” & 9”
- Fold your Misty Moonlight card base in half.
- On the Basic White cardstock, stamp the saying in the bottom right-hand side with Night of Navy ink.
- On the Basic White cardstock, stamp the largest flower image with Misty Moonlight ink. Then stamp the rose type of image with Gorgeous Grape ink. Then stamp the longer bubble type image with Highland Heather ink. Then stamp the dots, with Night of Navy ink.
- Use the Dark Highland Heather Blends (and the brush tip) to colour both pieces of ribbon. Set the ribbon pieces aside to dry.
- Run the stamped Basic White cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
- Attach the shorter piece of ribbon to the middle of the Basic White cardstock securing at the back.
- Attach the Basic White cardstock to the folded card base, using Seal Adhesive.
- Tie a bow with the remaining piece of ribbon.
- Attach the bow to the front of the card using Mini Glue Dots.