- Stamp Sets – Christmas Season (156293); Bundle with Seasonal Label Dies (156801); Holly Jolly Wishes (156362)
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229); Basic White (159276); Garden Green (102584); Real Red (102482)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red (126949); Garden Green (126973)
- Misc. – Seasonal Label Dies (156299); Be Dazzling Specialty Paper Sale-a-bration choice (156629); Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690); Layering Circle Dies (151770); Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924); Blending Brushes (153611); Adorning Designs Decorative Masks (156328); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Card Stock 1: Thick Basic White- 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Card Stock 2: Garden Green- 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
- Card Stock 3: Basic White- 5 ¼” x 4” scrap approx. 4” x 4”
- Card Stock 4: Real Red- approx. 4 ½” x 3 ½”
- Score the Thick Basic White card base on the long side at 4 ¼” and fold.
- Adhere the Garden Green layer to the card front with Stampin’ SEAL.
- Use the diagonal striped mask on the Basic White 5 ¼” x 4” layer with Real Red ink and a blending brush. Then, adhere the layer to the card front using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Die-cut the large label from the Seasonal Label Dies using Real Red cardstock. Attach that piece to the card front over the stripes using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Die-cut the next label from the Stitched So Sweetly dies using the Be Dazzling Specialty Paper from the Sale-a-bration brochure. Then, pop that piece up on to the red die-cut using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two sets of leaves in Garden Green and two sets of berries in Real Red on the Basic White scrap piece of cardstock. Also, stamp the sentiment from Holly Jolly Wishes. Die-cut leaves and berries with matching dies and sentiment with circle dies.
- Add the holly and berries to the card front as shown popping the holly up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and using mini glue dots for the berries.
- Pop the sentiment up in the center using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then, add 3 red rhinestones to the card front.