- Stamp Set – Cutest Halloween (156480)
- Card Stock – Highland Heather (146986); Basic White (159276); Pumpkin Pie (105117)
- Stamp Pads – Highland Heather (147103); Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Cute Halloween 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (156479); Cute Stars (156484); Black & White Gingham Ribbon (156485); Highland Heather Grosgrain Ribbon (155812); Label Me Fancy Punch (151297); Lovely Labels Pick A Punch (152883); Tear & Tape (154031); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
- Highland Heather: 1¾” x 3”; 1¼” x 2¾”
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3” x 6”
- Pumpkin Pie: scrap
- Basic White: scrap
- Highland Heather Ribbon: about 4”
- Black & White Ribbon: about 6” – 8”
- Score large Highland Heather ½” on all sides.
- Add Tear & Tape to one of the 6” sides and one of the 3” sides of DSP. Adhere to bottom of the box; adhere side.
- Pinch the top into a bag. Punch slit in top with the Label Me Fancy punch.
- Punch top of small Highland Heather with Lovely Labels punch. Center card stock into the punch – card stock is slightly wider than the punch and may need to be trimmed after punching.
- Stamp candy corn on tag with Highland Heather.
- Stamp skull on Basic White with Memento Ink. Cut out image. Adhere to tag with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Pumpkin Pie with Memento Ink. Cut sentiment apart. Adhere to tag with mini dimensionals.
- Add treat to bag.
- Thread Highland Heather ribbon through the top of the bag. Tie Black & White ribbon around Highland Heather.
- Adhere tag to bag with dimensionals.