- Stamp Set – Love of Leaves (153452)
- Card Stock – Bumblebee (153077); Cinnamon Cider (153078); Cajun Craze (119684)
- Stamp Pads – Cajun Craze (147085); Early Espresso (147114)
- Misc. – Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper (155841); Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653); Stitched Leaves Dies (153567); Metallic Pearls (146282); Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (155475); Stampin Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Blending Brushes (153611)
- Cinnamon Cider 4 ¼” x 11” folded in half at 5 ½”
- Bumblebee 3” x 5 “ scrap for the dies
- Cajun Craze 2” x 3 1/4” scrap for the die
- Designer Series Paper 3 ¾” x 5”
- Score and fold the Cinnamon Cider for the card base
- Die cut the Bumblebee scrap with the dies
- Die cut the Cajun Craze scrap with the die
- Use the Blending Brush with Cajun Craze ink sponge around the largest leaf and the Designer Series Paper as shown.
- Using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue add the Designer Series Paper layer on the card base
- Stamp the sentiment on the largest leaf that you cut out with Early Espresso Ink
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals on all the leaves. Place them on your card as desired.
- Make a bow using the Bakers Twine and add to the largest leaf with Mini Glue Dots
- Add the Metallic Pearls for the finishing touch.