- Stamp sets: Sparkle of the Season (156518) or bundled with the Seasonal Swirls Dies at a discount (156765) and Candy Canes (156373)
- Cardstock and paper: Old Olive (100702), Real Red (102482), Basic White (159276), Gingerbread & Peppermint 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper or “DSP” (156313)
- Ink: Real Red (147084)
- Miscellaneous: Seasonal Swirls Dies (156564) or bundled with the Sparkle of the Season stamp set at a discount (156765), Layering Circles Dies (151770), Subtle Shimmer Sequins (156407), Linen Thread (104199), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Take Your Pick (144107), Paper Trimmer (152392), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579)
- Old Olive card base:5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder, 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” (2)
- Basic White: 2-3/4” x 5-1/2”, 1-1/4” 4”
- Real Red: 3” x 5-1/2”, 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”, scraps for berries
- Designer Series Paper: 1” x 5-1/2” (2)
- Linen Thread: 10”
- Adhere DSP to card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp Candy Canes onto Basic White with Real Red ink then adhere to Real Red cardstock then adhere to Real Red cardstock with Stampin’ Seal then adhere to Old Olive card base.
- Stamp sentiment onto Basic White strip with Real Red ink. Die cut sentiment using the longer label die from Seasonal Swirls Dies then trim ends with Paper Trimmer so piece is 3-1/4” long.
- Die cut two wreaths from Old Olive cardstock and one strip of berries from Real Red cardstock.
- Die cut circle out of Real Red cardstock.
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere one wreath on top of Real Red circle then adhere second wreath so it overlaps askew to simulate a more full wreath. Attach the whole piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach sentiment with two Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie small bow with Linen Thread and a dot of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Dot wreath in several spots and adhere red berries to some areas. Using the Take Your Pick tool, lift silver sequins from their jar and adhere to remaining glue dot areas. Let dry.