- Stamp Sets – Well Defined (156532); Gorgeous Leaves (153365) or bundle with Intricate Leaves Dies (153566)
- Card Stock – Bumblebee (153077); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads – Misty Moonlight (153118); Crumb Cake (147116)
- Misc. – Seasonal Labels Dies (156299); Intricate Leaves Dies (153566); Gold Metallic Specialty Paper (156844); Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper (DSP) (156494); Wonderful Gems (153536); Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon (153658); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579)
- Bumblebee card base: 4 ¼” x 11”, 2” x ½” for leaves
- Basic White- approx. 3 ½” x 2” for sentiment
- Harvest Meadow DSP- blue pattern is 5 ¼” x 4”, Crumb Cake pattern is 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Gold Metallic Paper- 4 ¼” x 2 ½”
- Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon- 14”
- Score the Bumblebee card base on the long side at 5 ½” and fold.
- Adhere the blue pattern DSP layer to the card front with Stampin’ SEAL.
- Stamp some leaves and splatter images using Crumb Cake ink on the Crumb Cake DSP layer to add some texture. Add the layer to the card front using Stampin’ SEAL.
- Die-cut two leaves using the Intricate Leaves Dies and Gold Metallic Paper. Die-cut two small leaves using Bumblebee cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from Well Defined using Misty Moonlight ink on Basic White cardstock. Die-cut using the Seasonal Labels Dies. Then, stamp some splatter images and tiny leaf images from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set using Crumb Cake ink on the sentiment die-cut.
- Put some Stampin’ SEAL in the middle of the card front and make a Z pattern with your ribbon. Press ribbon on to adhesive. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to your sentiment and add over the top of the ribbon.
- Add the two larger leaves to the card front tucked slightly under the sentiment using liquid glue. Then, add the smaller Bumblebee leaves using liquid glue.
- Finally, add 3 gems to your card.