- Stamp/Bundle: Beauty Of Friendship Bundle (English) 
- Ink: Bumblebee Classic Stampin' Pad  , Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad , Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad  , Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Paper: Beauty Of The Earth 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper  , Copper Foil Sheets , Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  , Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Misc: 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Trim  , Tailor Made Tags Dies  , Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Mossy Meadow CS: 4 ¼ x 11”
- Misty Moonlight CS: scrap for die cutting.
- Basic White: piece for a tag; piece for a tree and greeting
- Copper Foil: (2) ½ x 5 ½”
- DSP: (2) 1 x 5 ½”; 2 x 5 ½” (woodgrain pattern)
- Fold Mossy Meadow Cardstock in half. Adhere 2 strips of the DSP to the left and right sides of the card front.
- Adhere strips of copper foil to the left and right sides of the woodgrain DSP. Adhere to the center of the card.
- Die cut the largest tag from Basic white cardstock. Stamp a treetop in bumblebee ink on top right corner of the tag and without reinking – next to it on the left. Stamp a tree trunk in early espresso ink on the right side of the tag. Stamp a few splatters in pumpkin pie ink on the tag.
- Ink a treetop stamp in bumblebee ink first then gently roll it (just sides) in pumpkin pie ink. Stamp on scarp of basic white cardstock. Stamp part of the trunk in early espresso stamping of first. Die cut.
- Add to the tag with dimensionals aligning trunk images.
- Die cut a bird from misty moonlight CS. Add one to the tree with dimensionals.
- Die cut a skinny label from basic white and stamp a sentiment in misty moonlight ink. Cut sentiment into two parts and add to the tag with dimensionals.
- Add about 5” of ribbon to the tag. Add tag to the card with dimensionals.
- Add few rhinestones.