- Stamp Set: Gorgeous Leaves (153365); Gorgeous Leaves Bundle (158609) – bundle and save 10%; Inspired Thoughts (155536)
- Paper: Thick Basic White (159229), Soft Succulent (155776)
- Ink: Pale Papaya (155670), Crumb Cake (147116), Soft Succulent (155778)
- Extras: Intricate Leaves Dies (153566), Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (156505), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), 3/8” Diamond Weave Ribbon (156507), Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (156506), Linen Thread (104199), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Paper Snips Scissors (103579)
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; 4” x 5 ¼”, ½” x 3”
- Soft Succulent: 3 ½” x 2 ½”
- Die cut Maple Leaf with Soft Succulent cardstock and the detailed maple leaf die.
- Using the Pale Papaya ink, stamp 3 small leaves as shown in photo – note that one of the leaves will be stamped in the middle of the card and will be somewhat covered by the ribbon/words.
- Stamp a maple leaf with Soft Succulent Ink. Use the dot cluster stamp with Crumb Cake Ink to fill in some of the space around the leaves.
- Emboss this panel with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the die cut leaf to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. To create dimension of the leaf, don’t put glue on the ends of the leaf so that it’s not completely flat.
- Stamp the words from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set with Soft Succulent Ink onto the small word panel.
- Use Paper Snips to “flag” the ends of the word panel. Attach to a length of the Diamond Weave Ribbon with Mini Glue Dots.
- Use a glue dot to attach a swirl of Linen Thread onto the card front, positioning as shown.
- Attach the word and ribbon panel to card front with Stampin’
- To finish the card, embellish with two of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Back Dots.