- Stamps – Gorgeous Leaves Bundle (158609); Inspired Thoughts stamp set (155536)
- Paper – Silver Foil Specialty Paper (156457); Night of Navy (100867); Gray Granite (146983); Soft Succulent (155776); Basic White (159276)
- Ink – Pool Party (147107); Soft Succulent (155778); Misty Moonlight (153118)
- Other – Holiday Rhinestones Basic (150457); Star Crossed Embossing Folder (156567); Stampin’ SEAL Adhesive (152813); Stampin’ Dimensioals (104430); Sponge Daubers (133773)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Soft Succulent – 2-3/4” x 3-1/4”
- Gray Granite – 4-1/4” x 1”
- Basic White – 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”; scrap for die cuts
- Silver Foil Specialty Paper – 4-1/4” x 1/2”
- Emboss the Gray Granite piece with the Star Crossed Embossing Folder; adhere to card front.
- Adhere the Silver Foil piece along the top of the embossed piece.
- Stamp the speckled image in stamped-off Gray Granite ink onto the top of the Basic White piece.
- Stamp the Inspired Thoughts sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink onto the bottom right.
- Adhere the stamped piece onto a piece of Soft Succulent and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the maple leaf image in Pool Party ink. Next dab the finger-tip Sponge Dauber in Soft Succulent ink and apply directly onto the stamp in three places. Next dab in Misty Moonlight ink along the edges of the leaf in two places. Stamp onto the Basic White scrap, repeat for a second leaf.
- Die-cut the two stamped images with the coordinating maple leaf Die and adhere using Dimensionals.
- Add a couple of Pool Party Holiday Rhinestones around the focal point.