- Stamp Sets – Gorgeous Leaves (153365**), Forever Fern (152559)
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black Pad(132708), Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin’ Pad (153078), Versamark Ink Pad (102283)
- Paper – Mossy Meadow 8 ½” x 11” (133676), Basic White (159276), Bumblebee (153077) Cardstock, Beauty of the Earth 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (155841)
- Misc. – Bumblebee (153122), Pear Pizzazz (131160), Mossy Meadow (133651), Garden Green (102059) Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill, Diamond Weave Ribbon (156507), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Intricate Leaves Dies (153566), Gilded Leafing (154560), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Baby Wipes, container to hold baby wipes for stamping, sponge
**Gorgeous Leaves Bundle (158609) which includes stamp set and dies may be purchased for a 10% savings
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – 4” x 5 ½” (green piece that is the reverse of white piece with rows of trees)
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” (card base); scrap to die-cut leaves
- Bumblebee Cardstock – 3 ½” x 4 ¼”, small scrap to die-cut leaf
- Ribbon: 10”
- Basic White Layer – 3 ¼” x 4”
- Prepare card base.
- Using Cut & Emboss Machine, desired leaves dies, and small scraps of cardstock, cut out 3 leaves.
- Make a “pad” using 2-3 baby wipes and place into container. Start dropping ink from refills onto baby wipe pad leaving small spaces between colors – you don’t want to have a muddy effect. Do all the greens first and then fill in with Bumblebee at the end
- Tap desired leaf image into your baby wipe pad, being careful to tap in the same spot in the pad and then stamp onto white piece. Rotate your paper and stamp with different leaves from the stamp set. Be sure to leave an empty spot where you can stamp your sentiment. Tap sponge into Cinnamon Cider ink pad and sponge onto stamped piece as desired. Add Gilded Leafing onto stamped images as desired
- Lay ribbon onto baby wipe pad and, using sponge, drag ribbon through pad to get color onto ribbon. Let dry.
- Using black ink, stamp sentiment from Forever Fern stamp set onto white piece from step #4.
- Using Liquid Glue, attach stamped piece to Bumblebee cardstock, wrap ribbon around this unit and tie into a knot.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach layer created in step #7 to card base.