- Stamp Sets – Peaceful Cabin (156395)
- Cardstock –Basic White (159276); Mint Macaron (138337)
- Stamp Pads – Smoky Slate (147113)
- Misc. –Peaceful Place 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper (156394); Mint Macaron ½” Soft Velvet Ribbon (155814); Simply Elegant Trim (155766); Paper Trimmer (152392); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic White (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Mint Macron (layer): 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
- Designer Series Paper (to stamp on): 5 ¼” x 4”
- Mint Ribbon: 6”
- Silver Twine: 8:
- Fold your Basic White card base in half.
- Attach your Mint Macaron layer to the front of the card.
- When you cut your Designer Series Paper, be sure to leave a small area to stamp on at the bottom.
- Stamp the saying, from the stamp set, with Smoky Slate ink on the bottom of the Designer Series Paper.
- Wrap the velvet ribbon around the Designer Series Paper and secure it at the back.
- Use dimensionals to attach the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card.
- Tie a piece of Silver Twine around the Velvet ribbon and tie it into a bow. If necessary, secure the twine with a glue dot.