- Stamp set: A Wish For Everything (149320)
- Cardstocks: Basic White (159276), Real Red (102482), Peaceful Prints Designer Paper (156628)
- Stampin’ Pad: Real Red (147084)
- Mics: Star-Crossed Embossing Folder (156567), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Layering Circles Dies (151770), Deer Builder Punch (156390), Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼, ½ x 4, 2¼” Circle, 3/8 x 2
- Real Red 5-3/8 x 4-1/8, ½” Circle
- Peaceful Print Designer Paper 4 x 3, 4 x 2½, punch out one of the checker deer
- Adhere the Designer Paper onto the Real Red cardstock layer.
- Emboss the ½ x 4 and the 2¼” Basic White cardstock with the embossing folder at the start section.
- Adhere the embossed white strip at the joined of the designer paper.
- Adhere the white embossed Circle to the Real Red circle, then on to the card base on the right-hand side.
- Punch out one of the deer on the designer paper and adhere to the circles using dimensionals.
- Stamp Merry Christmas on the 3/8 x 3 strip of Basic White using Real Red Ink, hand-cut, and adhere to the left-hand side of the card front using dimensionals.