- Stamp Sets: Sparkle of the Season* (156518)
- Card Stock: Basic White (159276); Evening Evergreen (155574), Soft Succulent (155776); Cherry Cobbler (119685)
- Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler ink (147083)
- Misc. Tidings of Christmas 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (155718); Seasonal Swirls dies* (155451); Jolly Felt (156291); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653)
*buy the bundle for 10% savings (156765)
- Evening Evergreen: 4¼ “ x 11” scored at 5½ “ and 2¾ “ folded as shown below; 4x4
- Basic White: 4 x 5 ¼“; 3½ x 2½”; 2½ x 4”; plus a strip ½” x 3½“
- Cherry Cobbler: 3 ¾ x 2 ¾ “
- Designer Series Paper: 3 ¾ ” x 2 ¼“; 3 ¾” x 2 ¾ “
- Soft Succulent: 4x4 for wreath
- With the Seasonal Swirls holly wreath die, cut a holly wreath out of both Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent by running through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine.
- Cut out 4 or 5 cherry cobbler felt holly berries with the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine. Set aside
- Adhere the largest piece of Basic White cardstock to the right side of the Evening evergreen card front – the side with no scoring. (when laying horizontal)
- Adhere the widest piece of patterned paper to the far right of the basic white, leaving a small border as shown.
- Layer the shortest Basic White rectangle onto the Cherry Cobbler. You will know you have the correct piece if it aligns with a small border evenly around the perimeter.
- Layer the patterned paper onto the other Basic White rectangle. Similarly, there should an even border around the perimeter.
- Adhere the Basic White and patterned paper layer onto the far right of the Evening Evergreen card front. The score line/fold should be next to this and it should have an even border.
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” with Cherry Cobbler ink onto the Basic White strip. Cut the end on an angle.
- Using adhesive on only the left, horizontal side of the Cherry Cobbler piece, adhere to the very front of the card when it is folded as shown below.
- Layer both wreaths on top of each other and adhere to the left side of the front as shown.
- Use Stampin’ dimensionals to adhere the Merry Christmas banner
- Add the felt holly berries with Stampin’ glue dots.